3/4″ Rubber Mats are definitely not the easiest thing to cut. Don’t know if this is the best way, but here is what I did if you find yourself wrestlin’ with cutting a 100lb stall mat. I used a utility knife, straight edge, pen, measuring tape and some soapy water.
1. Measure and mark the line to cut
2. Line up the straight edge
3. Dip utility knife in the soapy water
4. Score the cut twice with the utility knife, using the straight edge as guide
5. More soapy water and finish the cut
First few were ugly but got the hang of it after a few cuts. Rubber is all cut and laid, now it is time to fill this place with gear!